Microsoft .NET Certification
• Implementing IDisposable enables developers to call the Dispose() method which allows your class to free any consumed resources without waiting for automated garbage collection.
Hey Now Everybody,
Please feel free to check out my MCTS 70-536 reference page on Chris Catto.com. It’s a page with a summary of all of my posts.
This post is on section 1. Developing Application that use system types & collections. Here are a few important concepts from the 1st section. As I stufy for this test I thought this would be good to post on to learn the content & others would be able to view & comment on it.
• Clone() method is inherited from the ICloneable interface
• The Clone() method is a member of the InCloneable interface
• The Dispose() method is a member of the IDisposable interface
• The CompareTo() method is a member of the IComparable interface
As always all comments welcome.
That’s all there is there is no more, Bye for now!