Microsoft .NET Certification
Hey Now Everybody,
Please feel free to check out my MCTS 70-536 reference page on Chris Catto.com. It’s a page with a summary of all of my posts.
This post is on section 1. Developing Application that use system types & collections. Here are a few important concepts from the 1st section. As I stufy for this test I thought this would be good to post on to learn the content & others would be able to view & comment on it.
• All classes inherit the ToString(), Equals(), & GetType() methods from the base Object class
• Reference Types – a type that stores a pointer to the data, rather than the actual data.
• Reference types store a pointer to the data rather than the actual data.
• Types forwarding enable moving a type from one assembly into another assembly without requiring recompiling.
• Exceptions are error condition that cause normal execution to be halted
• Generics use placeholders for their types, which allow multiple types of objects to be used as a parameter
• The following methods all classes have as members:
- • ToString()
- • Equals()
- • GetType()
- • Short Type – can only store values between -32,769 & 32,769
That’s all there is there is no more, Bye for now!