Microsoft .NET Certification
Hey Now Everybody,
Please feel free to check out my MCTS 70-536 reference page on Chris Catto.com. It’s a page with a summary of all of my posts.
This post is on section 1. Developing Application that use system types & collections. Here are a few important concepts from the 1st section.
• Event Handler delegates standard parameters are objects & EventArgs:
• Event handler delegates require two parameters an instance of the object class & an instance of the EventArgs class
• The EventHandler class is a predefined delegate that specifically represents a€n event handler method for an event that does not generate data. It’s not a parameter for an event handler delegate
• the Delegate class is the base class for delegate types. It’s not a parameter for event handler delegates.
• the Event class is the base event for event types. It’s not a parameter for event handler delegates
As always all comments welcome.
That’s all there is there is no more, Bye for now!