Saturday, February 7, 2009

P Cubed Positive Personal Productivity South FLA .NET User Group Code Camp 2009




Hey Now Everybody,




Today is the day, our South FLA .NET User Group Code Camp! The best event all year hosted @ Devry U (thx Ed Hill). I'm so excited about today & the session I'm providing. My session is called 'P Cubed Positive Personally Productive' including

Microsoft Certifications
Everyday Efficientcy

I wanted to produce some content that a user even my ma would use everyday. I've been to many great session from INETA speakers, MVP's on a wide range of topics. Sometimes I leave & never really use any of the content they speak about. If you are unable to make the session, I"ve place a lot of my content on my blog & site. Geekfest! Geekfest! Over 600 people will be there today. Special thanks to Dave Noderer for the oppertunity to speak. Here are some links to the session content:


Hotkeys



As always all comments welcome!

Bye for now,


No comments: