Hey Now Everybody,
In this 14th post of the Catto Code Crackin series we’ll continue with the section ‘‘Skills Overview. Now that we’ve covered each section in detail I wanted to continue studying by taking a step back & look @ the skills measured in general. I looked at the MSDN library again for a while to obtain links along w/ links to my previous posts.
Microsoft announced the .NET 4.0 Beta Exams on St. Patrick’s Day which are a free exam & if passed you get certified. Much of the study & prep materials are not available yet, therefore I’ve been studying for a similar exam 70-562 which is the .NET 3.5 ASP.NET Application Development. I hope by posting this content it will help myself along with other people in the community learn & get excited about .NET 4. If you are serious about studying for a MS Exam 2 must have resources: the Microsoft Self Paced training books are a great books to buy along with practice exams from eBay
Skills Being Measured
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
1 Developing Web Forms Pages (19%)
* 3.2 Alter a page dynamically by manipulating the DOM.
* 3.4 mplement ASP.NET AJAX.
* 3.5 Implement AJAX by using jQuery.
* 4.1 Configure authentication & authorization.
* 4.2 Configure providers.
* 4.3 Create and configure HttpHandlers and HttpModules.
* 4.4 Configure initialization and error handling.
* 4.5 Reference and configure ASMX and WCF services.
* 4.6 Configure projects and solutions, and reference assemblies.
* 4.7 Debug a Web application.
* 4.8 Deploy a Web application.
5 Displaying and Manipulating Data (19%)
* 5.1 Implement data-bound controls.
* 5.2 Implement DataSource controls.
* 5.3 Query and manipulate data by using LINQ.
* 5.4 Create and consume a data service.
* 5.5 Create and configure a Dynamic Data project.
After viewing this it could be a good time to focus more on code for some of the next few posts. What do you think?
That is all there will be more,